Now you can earn your accredited Bachelor of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree completely online. Benefit from ECPI’s industry-standard simulation software, which provides hands-on learning. You really need to see it to believe it!
- Accounting Systems Administration (Associate)
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to help launch a rewarding career as a Bookkeeper, Payroll Accountant, Tax Preparation Specialist, Junior Accountant and more.
- Business Systems Administration (Associate)
Learn skills to help secure a successful career as an Administrative Assistant, Marketing Research Assistant, Help Desk Coordinator, Executive Assistant and more.
- Computer Electronics Engineering Technology (Associate)
Prepare for a successful career as an Electronics Technician, Technical Support Specialist, Computer Technician, Network Technician and more.
- Criminal Justice Technology (Associate)
Learn Forensics, Intelligence Gathering, Computer Evidence Analysis, and Network Security. Prepare for in-demand careers in Homeland Security, Juvenile Justice, Law Enforcement and Corrections, Private Security, and Government and Public Agencies
- IT/Networking and Security Management (Associate)
Acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to start a rewarding career as a Network Administrator, Network Security Technician, System Security Technician and more.
- Networking and Security Management (Bachelor)