The tools. The skills. The support.
The tools to help make learning easier:
• All course-related materials are easily accessible.
• Our integrated learning platform helps you get started right away!
The skills you’ll learn can help improve your marketability:
• Learn from faculty who bring expert knowledge to the courses they teach.
• Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
The support to help you every step of the way:
• Instructors, classmates, and academic advisors are just an e-mail or phone call away.
• The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring and other academic assistance.
• More than 20 Career Services specialists assist students in identifying and pursuing career opportunities.
• More than $40 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2011-2012 award year.
The result is an education with an overall student satisfaction rating exceeding 90% over the last three years*.
*Source: Berkeley College Online customer satisfaction survey 2011.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; telephone: 215-662-5606).
OnlineRequest More Information
- BS in Marketing Communications (Bachelor)
- AAS in Information Technology Management (Associate)
- AAS in Legal Studies (Associate)
- AAS in Marketing Communications (Associate)
- BBA in Marketing Communications (Bachelor)
- BS in Information Technology Management (Bachelor)
- BS in Legal Studies (Bachelor)
- Business Administration (Bachelor)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (Bachelor)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (Associate)
- Financial Services (Bachelor)
- Financial Services (Associate)
- General Business (Bachelor)
- Information Systems Management (Bachelor)
- Information Systems Management (Associate)
- International Business (Bachelor)
- International Business (Associate)
- Justice Studies – Criminal Justice (Bachelor)
- Justice Studies – Criminal Justice (Associate)
- Management (Bachelor)
- Management (Associate)
- Management – Entrepreneurship (Bachelor)
- Management – Human Resources (Bachelor)